Volatility: The Silver Lining Playbook – Part 5
As promised, this week, I’m giving you the full playbook as a tool to still jangled nerves and perhaps even welcome volatility.
Volatility: The Silver Lining Playbook
- Volatility is a wake-up call.
- Volatility provides feedback for companies.
- Volatility evens the playing field.
- Volatility creates churn.
- Volatility is a signal to policymakers.
- Volatility keeps excess in check.
- Volatility stress-tests financial technology.
- Volatility is a reality check for venture capitalists.
- Volatility encourages active investment.
- Volatility facilitates functional capitalism.
I want you to keep these ideas in mind as we continue to recover from the financial uncertainty the pandemic brought.
Thank you for joining me this month, until next time...
P.S. If you enjoyed what you've read here and found it beneficial, we encourage you to share it with your friends and family. I firmly believe that an educated investor is more confident, which leads to healthier finances and fewer sleepless nights.