A Conservative Approach to Planning for Retirement
This information-rich seminar introduces you to the concepts and practices that will help you spend your retirement comfortably and in control of your finances. Investing for a Successful Retirement will show you a conservative approach to wise money management and will help you identify lifestyle issues facing retirees.
You will learn strategies that seek to maximize income from your retirement investments, Social Security, and other assets. You’ll also learn smart investing techniques around market volatility and erosion due to inflation and the possible cost of long-term healthcare.
Your one-time $25 registration fee includes a comprehensive seminar workbook and a Retirement Planning template that will help you develop your retirement budget and a written inventory of your assets, income, Social Security, and pension benefits.
Living Well in Retirement
Tuesday, October 20, 7:00pm-9:00pm
- How much money will you need? Where will it come from?
- Fixed Income and cash flow planning
- Alternative investments
Retirement Income Planning
Tuesday, October 27, 7:00pm-9:00pm
- Maximizing your Social Security benefits
- 401(k) Rollovers, IRAs, Roth IRAs
- Using Annuities for income
Managing Your Investments
Tuesday, November 3, 7:00pm-9:00pm
- Equity investing
- Asset allocation and diversification
- Mutual funds and money managers
Protecting Your Assets and Transitioning Your Estate
Tuesday, November 10, 7:00pm-9:00pm
- Medicare & long term care costs
- Issues in estate planning
- Implementing the plan
Fee: $25 per Household
Date and Time
Tue, Oct 20, 2020
7:00p - 9:00p EST